Face Masks and Social Distancing
Please read the following before proceeding.
As of October 15, 2020 all Blu-In Park amenities are open and operating.
However, Park amenities including the Restaurant/Store at the Blu-In
Park may change prior to your arrival.
All guests and customers must
observe our face mask and social distancing requirements.
Failure to adhere to these requirements may result in our refusal to
Please, this only works if we all cooperate. If we are deemed unsafe
by a jurisdictional authority, we may be forced to shut down. Your
respectful compliance with these requirements will help ensure our doors
will remain open to serve you.
Face masks and social distancing requirements
- All guests/customers are required to have a face mask with them at all times. Children 2 and under are not required to wear masks.
- Face masks must be worn when inside all buildings.
- Face masks should be worn when social distancing is difficult while participating in Park activities.
- Face masks are always required inside the Blu-In Park store.
- Social distancing should be observed whenever possible. Social distancing means; maintaining a distance of 6 feet or more from others in a public place. Masks should be worn when maintaining social distancing is difficult.
- Masks do not have to be worn while at your own campsite.
- Masks may be removed when dining at the Blu-In Park restaurant patio.
Pool and spa requirements
- Reservations are required for the pool and spa.
- The pool and spa are open between 10am and 9pm. All days.
- Guest must be onsite to reserve.
- Pool and spa time are limited to 45 minutes per campsite, per day.
- Pool and spa reservations can be made through the office.
NOTICE: Entering the pool and spa area, and the use thereof without a
reservation will result in a suspension of pool privileges indefinitely.